1. Before the on-load tap-changer is put into operation, it should be checked whether the oil level is normal, there is no oil leakage, and the control box should be well-proofed from moisture.
2. After the newly commissioned on-load tap-changer gas relay is installed, the operator should release the gas in time when necessary (there is gas in the cylinder).
3. When the duty personnel controls the on-load tap-changer, they should pay attention to observe whether the gas relay has bubbles before and after the operation.
4. During operation, when the light gas acts frequently, the on-duty personnel should make records and report the scheduling, stop the operation, analyze the reasons and deal with them in time.
5. Oil quality supervision and inspection cycle of on-load tap-changer:
(1). During operation, oil samples should be taken for withstand voltage test once every 6 months, and the oil withstand voltage value should not be lower than 30kV/2.5mm. When the oil withstand voltage is between (25~30kV)/2.5mm, the automatic voltage regulating controller should be stopped.
(2). Inspection of the main body of the on-load tap-changer: After one year of new operation, or the tap-changer has been changed 5,000 times; after 3 to 4 years of operation or the cumulative adjustment times have reached 10,000 to 20,000 times, carry out the inspection of the hanging core.
(3). When checking the hanging core of the on-load tap-changer, the transition resistance value should be tested, and it should be consistent with the value of the manufacturer
Post time: Jun-23-2022